Friday, 24 February 2012

1. My Week in Pictures


(Left-Right, Top - Bottom) 1. I've had far too many hula hoops this week, taking addiction to a whole new level...
2. Photography work, I've got soo much of it to do, too much!
3. Yummy Tesco Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad
4. HAPPY PANCAKE DAY!
5. Had a lovely cafe lunch date with my bestie <3
6. Katie enjoying her baguette, ha!
7. More photography work. It rules over my life.
8. My first Creme Egg of the year!
9. Vegetable rice, mmmm
10. My belt broke! R.I.P
11. Lasagne! Makes me think of Garfield
12. The weather was amazz and there is nothing better than listening to The Script in the sun. End of.
13. I went to the Theatre & enjoyed a performance of A Midsummer Night's Dream which had Mark Benton playing Bottom. Mark Benton plays Chalky in Waterloo Road & seeing him made my evening. Waterloo Road is my guilty pleasure...
14. Rocking dis plait ting innit
15. Brap

My week was nothing special but I thought I would share what I got up too :-) quite enjoyed documenting what I did so I'll probably be doing more of those!

Woop Woop its Friday! Hope You all have a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment