Monday, 20 February 2012

My Every day Face Products

(L-R) 1. Dual Action Moisturiser 2. Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub 3. Magnesium Oil

Hey Dolls!
So I thought I'd do a post showing you all what products I use on my face every day. I don't like to use a lot on my face because 1. It would take far too long to complete a routine which uses 10 different products and 2. It would be way too expensive! Anyhoo, I have three products which I use every day to help avoid spots and blemishes :-)
1. Dual Action Moisturiser - I use this every time after I've washed my face which is usually after having a shower in the morning and before I go to bed. I like the fact that it is oil free because I have THE oiliest skin known to mankind so the last thing I need is more of it! I got mine from boots about three months ago and it still has not run out which is brill! I find that once I've rubbed it in properly, my skin can get a little bit tingly which I love because it makes me feel like it’s working but that may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
Would I recommend it? Yes I would, I think it’s quite affordable and its good value for money which is great especially if you are on a budget!
My rating: 8/10
2. Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub- Okay, so like the moisturiser, I use this every time I wash my face so twice a day. I think the size is quite generous (150ml) and I really appreciate how refreshing it makes my face feel after. I know this is going to sound really gross, but after I use it, my face feel like a layer of old skin has been peeled off and as if I've been given a fresh new layer... Ha! I personally really like that feeling because my face feels a lot cleaner and my pores feel clean and unclogged. Once again, I love the fact that this product is oil free and I do think it makes my skin a little bit less oily than it usually is.
Would I recommend it? Yea because like the moisturiser, its great value for money and I do feel that it’s a great scrub.
My rating: 7/10
3. Magnesium Oil - Right, this product is my most favourite thing in the whole wide world, it is my number 1 Holy Grail product and I love it so much! It’s a spray which I apply to my skin with a cotton pad after I’ve washed my face and moisturised it and it completely stops me getting oily skin during the day. If you have oily skin then you will understand what a nightmare it is when you start oiling up during the day because you look gross and your make-up doesn’t stay on which is sooooo annoying! I only use this when I'm going out of the house and when I put make up on. In a way, it’s like a primer but 10 times better! The only negative thing about this is that it stings. Quite a lot. When I first started using it, I had to mentally prepare myself for the pain which would last about 2-3 minutes but now my skin has gotten used to it and after using it nearly every day, It doesn’t hurt at all. I am so glad I've found this and I think everyone in the whole entire world should be made aware of its amazingness! I could do a post showing me after a whole day with and without it on, so if you want to see that just let me know below!
Would I recommend it? Heck yea! I would recommend it especially to those who have oily skin but also for people with normal and dry skin who want something which will keep their make-up on.
My rating: 9/10


Hope you all enjoyed that post :-)
Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. oooooh i swear by that scrub! but i find that i have to moisturise my face well after using it because it makes my skin quite dry!

    maddie xx
    vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it is a pretty good scrub, I find it quite refreshing and feel as if its actually doing something good to my skin :-) xo

      Delete