Friday, 3 February 2012

OOTD 03/02/2012








Shirt, Jumper & Leggings - H&M
Shearling Lined Denim Jacket - Topshop
Socks - Gap
Shearling Lined DM's - Doc Marten


Another OOTD! Although the sun was out, today was still really cold! I had college and this is what I wore. I love the jacket, it's my 'go-to' jacket when I don't know what to wear with an outfit, I have worn it at least 2 times a week since I got it (December 2010) and I am so glad I got my money worth! Found it in the Topshop sale and I got it for £20 when the original price was £45!! Boyaah, gotta love a good sale!

Hope everyone has a really good weekend :-)
Lots of Love
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. cute! love the shirt and the boots, they seem so warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are soosoo warm! The best shoes to wear when its really cold outside :-) xo

      Delete
  2. like the botts!


    following u!

    follow back?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I want those boots!! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute and chic outfit! I love it!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. grungy...I LIKE!!! i must steal your boots now though

    ReplyDelete