Monday, 20 February 2012

OOTD 20/02/2012



Shirt, Brogues - Primark
Jumper - By the brand 'Jack & Jones' bought from a store in Dubai
Leather panel Leggings - Topshop
Bag - River Island
Here’s what I what I wore to college today. I love that the weather is getting warmer because it means I don't have to wear chunky coats and jackets every time I leave the house. I drove to college so I didn’t bother wearing anything over my outfit since I was inside most of the time.
Those of you who don’t follow me on twitter (which you should) may not know that I am now an insured driver so if you live in the London reign, you better watch out! I passed my test last September - on the 28th to be exact (my test was at 10:05am if you want to get really particular!) but I haven’t been insured since and therefore not been able to drive. Last week, my parents surprised me and got me insured and I was so thankful and happy because it was so unexpected!
I absolutely love driving and I can’t wait till summer!! (I'll be the loon with the shades on and the music blaring!)
Hope you all have a lovely week!
Lots of Love
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Love your blog:)
    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Outfit! I like the way you combined the sweater with the blouse! Your shoes and bag are awesome! Love it!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :-) yes I'll deffo check it out! xoxo

      Delete
  3. tnx you for your sweet comment dear !!! and I'm so happy too for the better time !!! I love your bottom !

    xx

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem! I love your blog <3 xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love your jumper, so cute :) and ooo I really want some leather panel leggings! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! get some! they are really comfy and make everything look a bit more edgey :-) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Awwww. You're sooo cute. I'm a big fan of a jumper + shirt/blouse and you pulled it off well with this pair of panel leggings. Absolutely GORG! xx

    http://theamateurescada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete