Sunday, 26 February 2012

OOTD 26/02/2012

Necklace, Cardigan, Belt - H&M
White Top - Jane Norman
Maxi Skirt - Topshop
Flossy Shoes - Office
 Studded Shoulder bag/ Clutch - Zara

I 100% believe that the weather can affect your mood and this week I have been so soo happy because the sun has been out! Yay! Today I went to church and this is what I wore. I love my maxi skirt because it is so versatile, during winter I was wearing it with 3 pairs of leggings underneath and now that it's warmer, I can wear it to keep my legs feeling cool. Deffo one of my best sale finds! Another fav sale find of mine is the shoulder bag/ clutch I've got. I got it a couple of years ago in the Zara sale and I wear it whenever I feel my outfit needs a bit of edge, it's a great size and I can always fit everything I need in it!
Hope its sunny where you are and hope you have a great week!

Lots of Love
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. love your outfit! simple but adorable :) i really need to treat myself to a maxi skirt. love your blog, too :) following!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! Yea maxi's are great! You should deffo treat yourself to one :-) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I was going to wear my maxi skirt yesterday too but didn't in the end. I love how simple it is and how that bag makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the bag is one of my best bargins! I love understated statement pieces! xoxo

      Delete
  3. This is adorable!!...I love maxi skirts!! I will probably live in them this summer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :-) ahh I lovee them too, they are one of my fav staples! xox

      Delete
  4. you look amazingly cute!
    I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that maxi skirt is super cute. Great ensemble Dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure where to start but i am in love with your blog!!! Your fashion is on point! I am s your new follower. When you get a chance check out my blog!

    -Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! Yes, I'll deffo check it out :-D xoxo

      Delete
  7. i love your maxi skirt, you look beautiful!! amazing blog, wanna follow each other? xo

    ReplyDelete