Thursday, 9 February 2012

What to Wear...

Green Collar Dress - Miss Selfridge
Floral Dipped Hem Dress - F21
Burgundy Shift Dress - ASOS
Mint Short Sleeved Dress - Zara

Do I go for a maxi dress, a midi dress, how about a maxi skirt with a nice top? Tulip dress? Mini dress, sleeveless dress, chiffon dress, asymmetrical dress, dipped hem, puffy sleeves, high neck, low neck??? HELP!?
So my cousin is getting married (yay) and her wedding is at the beginning of next month. I’ve got about three weeks and I have no idea what to wear!

I’ve been to weddings before but for some reason, this time round I can’t seem to make my mind up about which type of dress to go for. I’ve been looking for a while and nothing seems to have caught my eye yet.
With spring round the corner I thought of going for a pastel, short sleeved dress but with the way the weathers been lately, I think the winter spirit is going to be staying around longer than we all hoped so I’ve started looking at longer sleeved dresses and blazers to layer on top.

Thankfully, it is now half term (silent dance) and I am going shopping next week with my mum and my sister so fingers crossed I’ll find something then!
What do you guys like to wear when you go to weddings?? J

Lots or Love
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty dresses! Love that green colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :-D and thanks for following! Just checked out your blog & I love the outfits you put together so I'm deffo following you :-) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have to face this dilemma in June and have no idea what to go for dip hem dresses are top of my want list at the moment I think :) Good luck and let us know how you get on :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah its so hard isn't it! you have to go for something chique but still appropriate for a wedding, its so stressfuly lol! Yea I'm liking the dipped hems because then you don't have the issue of the dress being 'too short'. Haha, thank you, I think I'll need all the luck I can get! Yea I'll deffo put up my outfit & you should totally do the same :-) I'd love to see what you go for! xoxo

      Delete
  3. nice blog !



    Jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete