Friday, 9 March 2012

2. My Week in Pictures

(Left-Right, Top - Bottom) 1. I decided to organised so I got myself a diary :-)
2. Wedding programme!
3. My Netball team when we went to the tournament
4. The colours we mixed together before painting my friends hand
5. Katie's normal hand & her painted hand! This was so fun yet pointless! ha! The things we do when we are bored -_-
6. Twirl Bites are awesome
7. My chain cuff which I have worn almost every day this week because I love it so much
8. I have to take and develop a film for my photography exam
9. Vaseline Coco Butter. That is all.
10. A quick OOTD, bag - H&M, Scarf - Tie Rack, Dress - Dorothy Perkins, Denim Jacket - Topshop
11. Collar
12. Because I was happy
13. Pizza Hut Happy Hour is the bestest
14. The Vow was so emosh but amaz at the same time so it was amosh


The best day of the week was Wednesday because I had a lovely time out with my gurllss It was such a bargain night because it only cost us £10.65 each! We paid £7 for a Pizza Hut Happy Hour meal and dessert then £3.65 for the cinema using Orange Wednesday! I was so chuffed with our money saving skills!
The worst day was Monday because come on... it was Monday. 
Hope everyone had a lovely week and hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Lots of Love
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a good week! That pizza looks amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its been alright :-) haha, it was really tasty lol xo

      Delete
  2. you look so young fresh and beautiful! lovely pictures, have a nice week doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! thats so sweet :-) I will, you too! xo

      Delete
  3. Hey! You have such a lovely blog! I absolutely love your week in pictures posts; what a great idea! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete