Saturday, 10 March 2012

OOTD 10/03/2012

Headband - Tie Rack
Shirt - Thrifted
Jumper/ Vest - A store in Dubai
Jeans - H&M
Bag & Shoes - River Island

Happy Saturday everyone!! I popped into town earlier and this is what I wore. It was a bit cold so threw on my denim jacket before I left. The shirt I'm wearing is my daily grab, whenever I don't know what to wear; it's what I reach for. I love it so much because it's amazing for layering over stuff, under stuff and it's so versatile so it goes with everything. I got my cricket inspired vest when I went to Dubai a couple of years ago but I'm sure you could find one like it in charity shops if you look around.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Lots of Love
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. aaaaah you are just too cute man.. love your outfit i need that shoes that bag that jumper eermm everything :) xx

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :). I love that bag! <3

    ReplyDelete