Sunday, 11 March 2012

OOTD 11/03/2012 & A-Level Photography Preview

Headband – Tie Rack
Shirt – Primark
Blazer – H&M
Trousers – Bershka (Barcelona branch)
Bag - Zara
Shoes – New Look
This was my outfit today, slightly more dressed up than usual but I think it's something you could wear day or night.  I love these shoes because they are the most comfortable heels ever! I am a big fan of wedges and I will deffo be investing in a pair of statement ones sometime soon.

As some of you may know, I am doing Photography A-Level and I have started my exam which is based on the theme portraiture. Today I did a mini photo shoot with my sister and I thought I'd show you a little preview of my exam work :-)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love
xoxo


Make-up & photography was done by myself.
Please ask for permission before using any of the images since they are part of my exam work. Gracias.

18 comments:

  1. WOW!

    First of all I LOVE your outfit, it reminds me of the androgenous 1920s tailoring and The Great Gatsby, which is fab!
    Loving your face paint looks too, I think the leopard one is my fave!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Those makeup looks...

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as long as bleurgh is a good thing:-) xo

      Delete
  3. Cute pants!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous oufit! love love the shoes
    makeup is amazing! very creative :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography project is amazing <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please follow my blog http://cincity26.blogspot.com/ it'll make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wedges, you look beautiful! Your photography is really good! I love the make-up, wow! Check out my facebook photography page if you wanna :) www.facebook.com/gavinadhillonphotography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guurrlll! <3 yes I'll deffo check it out :-) xo

      Delete
  9. I like your shoes!

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete