Wednesday, 21 March 2012

OOTD 21/03/2012

Headband - TieRack
Necklaces - Gift
Top - Topshop
Belt and Skirt - H&M
Shoes - ASOS

Today was just another day at college, the sun came out and it was beautiful! I decided to wear this skirt because I really like the way it falls and I paired it with my batwing top from topshop which is really lightweight making it great for spring! I love these little elephant necklaces! I'd actually lost them and I found them the other day when I was cleaning up my room so I thought I'd throw them on today. My outfit is uber casual and comfy but really liked the simplistic look so I thought I'd share it with you guys!

Hope everyone is having a fab fab week!

Lots of Love
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the necklaces :) and the headband is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cute outfit! Also - LOVE the name of your blog :D

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hairband, and the all outfit :), good choice dear !

    xx

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this and nice title!
    you're so cutee lol

    www.styleandbeautie.com
    MAC and Regal Rose giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and hair! Those patent loafers are great too :D If you like my blog, do you want to follow each other? :)

    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh woow, i love this whole outfit,especially your skirt, i have been looking for one of those skirts for ages, it looks really nice on you, and i love the top too xx
    www.rockin-in-heels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete