Monday, 19 March 2012

OOTD

Headband - TieRack
Denim Shirt - Primark
Maxi Dress - Forever21
Flossy Shoes - Office

So I found these OOTD photos and I thought I'd upload, they are from about a month ago and I'd forgotten to put them up on here...oops!
I wore this outfit when I went for a walk with my sister and we went to see the horses near our house. I love anything maxi and I got this dress from the Forever21 website for a decent price. I really like F21 but I haven't had the chance to visit the store since they opened up over here so I'm going to have to pop in sometime. I find that their clothes are good quality and they are so affordable! Gold star for F21!

Hope everyone's had a happy Monday, especially since the sun has come out! Isn't it lovely!?

Lots of Love
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. that maxi dress is awesome!! Im obsessed with maxi dresses!...and stripes! :) Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Ah me too, I love them so much :-) xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog dear! I'm following back now :)

    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem my lovely! thank you :-) xo

      Delete