Sunday, 4 March 2012

Wedding & OOTD 3/03/2012

Fascinator - Accessorize
Jumpsuit - Wallis
Wedges - New Look
Bag - H&M
So as some of you may know, I attended a wedding on Saturday 3rd March :-) My cousin got married in Nottingham and it was a really lovely day!
I had to wake up at 5am and get ready so that we could leave our house at 6:30 for the 3 hour car ride up to the Midlands. I slept most of the way there and back but the little that I did see of Nottingham was lovely.
Although it was a bit cold and windy, the sun was out which made it more bearable and great for all the wedding photos!
As you can see from my pics, I wore a jumpsuit! I was really unsure as to what to wear but when my Mum pointed this out in Wallis, I knew I had to have it. I wanted something different to the typical 'wedding dress outfit' but with the weather being so dodgy, I wanted to be safe and this was a great option! It kept me warm (except my arms obviously) and the monochrome colours meant I could pair it with a tan bag and red nails. The only annoying thing was when I needed the toilet, I'd have to un-zip the whole thing which was a bit irritating but I still loved it all the same!
The meal was delish and it was so lovely to see lots of family all together.
The lucky newlywed couple have gone to Switzerland for their honeymoon (majorly jealous!) whilst I've got college tomorrow and results for my January exam on Thursday! (eeek!)

Anyhoo, I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and hope you all have a great week!

Lots of Love
xoxo




4 comments:

  1. wowww! i love this as a wedding outfit choice, the jumpsuit makes a really beautiful silhouette! the food looks delicious, glad to hear you had a nice time. good luck with your results :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankk youu! yea it was really good lol, ah and thanks, fingers crossed I get what I need! xo

      Delete
  2. Ah you came up to Nottingham! I have to travel 2 and a half hours back to get home and yes, the journey is long! You look so gorgeous, the jumpsuit looks great on you, something different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you at uni in Nottingham?! ooh, yea I was there :-D loved how green it is! ugh it's soo long but I love sleeping in car rides so I didn't mid that much lol! & Thank you :-) xoxo

      Delete