Friday, 13 April 2012

12/04/2012 London OOTD feat. Lauren


MY OUTFIT
White Shirt - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Checked Shirt throw on - Charity Shop
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - Zara
LAUREN'S OUTFIT
Dress - Topshop
Jacket - Zara
Scarf - H&M
Shoes - Bertie
Bag - Mulberry
So yesterday I went to London with one of my best friends and despite the rainy weather, we had a really lovely day. Primarily, we went to take some street style photos for my photography exam work but I also made a couple of sneaky purchases which will feature in some upcoming post soon. We walked around Covent Gardens, Carnaby Street and of course Oxford Street; we got some amazing photos which I will defiantly put up on here once my exam work has been moderated.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Lots of Love
Xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Thank you !
    You both look gorgeous !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look fabulous!
    i see that cheeky rokit bag... levis jacket maybe?! ;D

    maddie xx
    vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maddie & yess you guessed it! I finally gave in haha! xo

      Delete
  3. It looks like that you were having a nice time with your best friend....
    Would love to go to London too :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both outfits are perfect to capture London style, I love the plaid jacket. My oh my that paella looks yummy! :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! ahha, we didn't actually have any but it did look amazing! xo

      Delete
  5. you look amazing :)
    I love both of you!
    and also these photos are great!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah lovely photos- makes me want to visit london again! i love both of your outfits- i love your shirt. i still can't believe i've only just found your blog- love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great blog! I love your pictures and your style! Im your new follower! i would love if you could visit my site and follow back if you like??

    Best wishes from Toronto, Canada

    xo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :-) sure, I'll deffo check yours out! xoxo

      Delete
  8. i love your checked shirt! you both look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your coat in this! Youu look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. London seems so cool!
    Wish I could visit there...Im in the usa though..
    lol!
    A girl can dream

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete