Sunday, 8 April 2012

OOTD 08/04/2012



Coat/Blazer - New Look
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Belt & Bag - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - Accessorize
Necklace - Gift

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely day! Today I wore this dress which I am in love with and I got it in the winter sale at Dorothy Perkins for £7, bargain or what! I love the pleats it has and I also really like the length of it. I wore it with my trusty blazer/ coat which I also got in the winter sales; I love this coat and is so good for just throwing over a plain outfit. As you can see, this outfit hasn't got a large variety of colours, I have got a black base and I have layered on top of it all tan accents which is very unusual for me because I'm not usually a fan of matchy-matchy accessories but today I just felt like it and hopefully it looks okay.

Hope you all have a lovely week!

Lots of Love
xoxo





22 comments:

  1. You are too cute man, love the dress <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your outfit is fabulous! :D

    maddie xx
    vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely outfit!

    xoxo
    miss-renate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I like those earrings <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, now following :)
    http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :-) you've got a really lovely blog <3 xo

      Delete
  6. aww soo pretty! love your oxfords!!!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely dress! Especially since you got it on sale!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always do matchy matchy, bad habit of mine! I love love love your dress, the pleats are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahha! You make it look fab though because I love your outfit posts! xo

      Delete
  9. i love the cardigan :)


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaw:) you got such a cute smile:) nice blog!
    http://azucarbigarre.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete