Wednesday, 18 April 2012

OOTD 18/04/2012

Headband - Tie Rack
T-Shirt - DIY
Jacket - Rokit
Leather Panel Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Primark

This week I went back to sixth form and I now have 2 weeks until my first exam and 6 weeks until I break up for study leave and finish school so I've got a lot going on revision wise. I haven't had the best start to the week and my family is going through a tough stage since one of my aunties passed away (hence the rough looking face) but I have learnt that life goes on and whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger. I've got great friends who have been really lovely and my family is just amazing & they mean the world to me and I think this week I have realised this more than ever. Although death is a terrible thing for those left behind, I honestly believe that everything happens for a reason and she is now in a better place so all that I can do is keep smiling because that is what she would have wanted me to do.
I hope that didn't put a downer on anyone's day but I always feel better when I write stuff down and sometimes a good vent is what you need.

Anyway, on a more positive note...
I was so excited to show you guys todays' outfit because I'm wearing my bleached top which I DIYed in my last post. I really love how it turned out and I feel that it's an affordable way of adapting to the space tend which I've seen around recently. It was so easy to make and if you haven't already, check out the tutorial to see how I did it!
I am also wearing my new Vintage Levi Jacket which I got from Rokit last week in Covent Garden. I am in love with this jacket and I am having to retain myself from wearing it every day! It's so comfy and not too heavy which is great during spring and it also goes with everything which is why I've been wearing it so much over the last couple of days!
I paired these two items with my trusty leather panel leggings which I reach for when I don't know what to wear. I really liked how everything pulled together in this outfit and I hope you guys like it.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week
Lots of Love
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your loss and I agree, everything does happen for a reason, keep smiling! I LOVE this outfit so much! So glad you got a vintage levi jacket too, now you know why I can't stop wearing mine either haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea exactly, you just have to pick yourself up and move on :-) thank you <3 ahha, omygosh I cannot put it down! its just too versatile for its own goodhaha, goes with everything! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love how you edit your photos and I love them! You did a great job on the top by the way :). Love your smile!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey I`m watching u for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! tell me what do you think, kisses :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! sure no problem :-) xo

      Delete
  4. omg i love that top!
    i am definitely going to try that diy!
    the outfit looks really edgy too!
    lovely blog!
    now following (:
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes try it! It's so easy :-) Thank you so much! xo

      Delete
  5. i am really sorry about your loss but life must go on as you said.i looove your levi jacket, i am definately going to covent garden to get one.
    http://rockin-in-heels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes life has to go on, thank you :-) xo

      Delete
  6. I LOVE THAT SHIRT!
    Great look!
    Your blog is crazy good, I love it already. New follower alert! LOL!
    I see alot of people wearing shirts like this around my way. I live in San Diego...beautiful outfit...hands down..
    Sorry 4 ur lost, but stay strong

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! You are so lovely <3 and thanks for followingg :-Dxoxo

      Delete