Sunday, 22 April 2012

OOTD 22/04/2012

Top - Zara
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - ASOS
Earring cuff - Topshop

Here is what I wore today. My mum got this top years ago and she gave it to me about two years ago; it's one of those pieces I always forget I have then when I rediscover it, I fall in love with it all over again. I absolutely love the grainy effect it has and the cream detailing on the trim sections.
The shoes I'm wearing are also another one of those re-discovered pieces, I love the bold colour and I can't wait to wear them this spring/summer.

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love
xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Like your shoes! Nice outfit!

    Please take a look at my blog and, if you like it, follow me on Google Friend Connect!

    XOXO from Buenos Aires,
    Pilar

    http://pilar-delamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit. love the ear cuff x

    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!
    love your ear cuff, it's perfect :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grainy tops! They're so easy to wear with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Love your style! Your ear cuff is so cool, I think I need to purcahse one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no problem :-) love yours too! aw thanks :-) xo

      Delete
  6. These photos are lovely, they show off the items really well. I love your sleek updo, it really makes the look even more delicate and feminine :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are beautiful! Your style is so awesome. Love the top...It looks great!
    And the ear cuff....OMG! I need one! Love it...very punk almost!
    Great post and great pix
    Your hair is styling 2!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete