Tuesday, 15 May 2012

15/05/2012 Southbank, Nandos & all that good stuff

Top, Blazer & Shoes - Primark
Trousers - Bershka
Bag - H&M
Those of you who follow me on twitter may know that today was quite an exciting day for me. My Dad is a Psychiatrist and he’s recently been studying for another degree whilst working and I’m proud to say that today was his Graduation, he got a 2:1 Bsc Hons in Health and Social Sciences and we are all so proud of him!
Anyway, I decided to take lots of photos so that you guys could see what I wore and how the day went. I’ve always loved Southbank and the hall we were in was along by the London Eye. Although it was raining in the morning, it eventually settled down and the sun came out later on.
We had breakfast at a cafe in the venue then went outside to take loads of photos before the ceremony started.  We then took a little stroll along Southbank and I came across the cutest looking Sushi bar which I will definitely visit in the summer.
After the ceremony, we went to Nandos and I had a ¼ chicken (extra hot), chips and coleslaw...YUM. I literally order the same thing every time I got there so I might venture out next time and try a wrap or something, any recommendations?  I also had some olives because Nandos olives are the best olives.  
All in all, I had an AMAZING DAY, a nice little break from college but now it’s time to get back on the revision!
Hope everyone has had a lovely day
Lots of Love
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to your dad, that's amazing! Nando's is just perfect. Try the chicken pitta/wrap/burger :). I love your brogues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOhhhh, I've heard good things about the chicken wraps! I may have to try it next time I go :-) xo

      Delete
  2. I love your shoes and your slacks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am just browsing your blog and i LOVE it and your outfits! Your style is just cool and effortless.

    congratulations to your dad :)

    xo
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! <3 I'm glad you like it! :-D xoxo

      Delete
  4. Lovely photographs, you look gorgeous in that outfit!
    Fantastic blog I'll be visiting again soon !
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots and well done to your dad x
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete