Sunday, 6 May 2012

OOTD 06/05/2012


Shirt & Top – H&M
Skirt & Ear Cuff – Topshop
Shoes – New Look
Bracelet – Gift
Earrings – Accessorize
Hey guys! I’m so sorry I haven’t blogged in about 2 weeks or so but college has been crazy recently! I had my photography exam last week so preparation for that had taken priority in my life but I am back! I still have exams coming up but I am going to try and still find time to blog for you all :-)

I got this loose knit type of top from H&M and I absolutely love it! I think it’ll be great for spring summer time so I cannot wait to wear it more on its own when the sun comes out. My shirt is also from H&M and although I got it in January, today was my first time wearing it! I really love the colours and I think they are great to wear all year round be it summer of winter.
My bracelet is a gift one of my best friends got me when she went to Bali and isn’t it so cool! For those of you who didn’t know, my real name isn’t actually ‘The New Kid’ (shockingly) but it’s Kudzai and trust me, it’s hard to just ‘pick up’ personalised things with my name on them ha! Anyway I love it and I think it gives my outfit a lovely tribal edge :-)
I hope everyone has had a lovely 2 weeks and I hope you all have a lovely week coming!
Lots of Love
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I love the earrings and the shoes and I especially love the plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ear cuff and your shoes!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirt looks great with the maxi skirt! Your shoes are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the maxi skirt and the heels! your nail colour is lovely as well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you do your hair :)
    http://www.snowblackgb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovfe your skirt and shoes they are really nice I love your style

    ReplyDelete