Sunday, 13 May 2012

OOTD 13/05/2012

Shirt - Thrifted
Jumper - H&M
Leather Panel Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS
Necklace - Primark
Hey guys! Woohoo, finally the sun is coming out! If you live in England then you’ll obviously know that the past few weeks – not even days but WEEKS have not been pleasant. It has been raining non-stop but thankfully, this weekend has been quite sunny! YAY! I’m sure I’ve said this before but the sun genuinely makes me happy.
Today I went to Church with my family and this is what I wore. Now before anyone starts thinking why I’m wearing all black to Church, I’ll explain. At my Church I volunteer quite a lot and one of the things I’m involved in is the photography team. Every week when I am on duty, I have to wear all black so that I blend in rather than stand out. Usually when I am on duty, I just wear a black top and jeans but I felt like making a bit more of an effort today.
My shirt is one of my favourite pieces because I think it’s one of those timeless items which go with everything. I got given it from a family friend about 2 years ago and I cut the sleeves off to give it an edge. It’s actually a men’s shirt but it fits me perfectly and I love it.
I hope everyone has also had lots of sun this weekend and if you’ve got exams coming up, GOOD LUCK and keep revising!
Lots of Love
xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit & the suns effect on the last photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are always great quality, what camera do you have? You look great & I love the leggings :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I use the Cannon 1000D :-) xo

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit, that necklace looks great with your shirt! Hope you enjoyed the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you gurl!Yes I loved it, too bad I was inside revising most of the day ha! xo

      Delete
  4. I love ur style and blog xx :)
    thepiscesway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but lovely! The leather panel leggings work really well to give it a subtle lift x

    ReplyDelete
  6. O_O I love your pants.. there so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the leggings i gota pair myself!

    really nice blog,I am following
    in your spare time check out my new blog post and comment if ya like!
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/2012/05/new-buys.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great arn't they! Aw thank you so much! xo

      Delete
  8. that is an amazing necklace, i definately have to go down to primark to get one x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leggings and shoes ^_^

    http://fashionnsleeps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete