Monday, 21 May 2012

OOTD 21/05/2012

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Dad's
Shoes - Primark

The jeans I wore today are my new favourites, I found these last week when my mum was having a clear out of our shed and there were loads of bags of clothes which needed to go to charity shops. I'm so glad I snatched these up because they are supperrr high waisted which I love and they are so comfy. They were my Dad's old Lee jeans and he just didn't want them anymore and I'm the lucky gal who now has the privilege of being their owner. Happy days.
I paired them with one of my favourite shirts, I've had this shirt for years and it's one of those timeless items which for me, will never go out of style.
I know I talk about the weather in almost every post ha, but it's apparently meant to be really hot this week so yay for the weather!
I hope everyone has an amazing week!
Lots of Love
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Love this outfit especially the jeans :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So pretty and your body is bangin! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never fail to make me smile <3 thank you! xo

      Delete
  3. I like this look! High waisted jeans are my favourite too!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg your jeans are perfect! Lucky your dad had these, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this shirt too! I'm also completely in love with it so I can't blame you! Love the jeans!

    I'm having a jewellery giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out :) www.velvetbows.me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it is such a nice shirt! Thank you :-) xo

      Delete
  6. love the jeans!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog...if you want we can following each other??? http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those jeans are a bloody good find.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, thank you! I'm in love with them! xo

      Delete