Sunday, 3 June 2012

I've had the time of my life

Jumper & Tie - Old School Uniform
Shirt & Shoes - Primark
Skirt & Belt - H&M
Tights - River Island

Jumpsuite - Wallis

So on Friday, I had my last ever day at sixth form, although sixth form is only two years, I had been at that school with the same people for seven years so leaving was really strange. It was quite bitter sweet because whilst I was so happy to be leaving, I am going to miss everyone even those I wasn’t too fond of because without them, the experience wouldn’t have been the same.
Seeing as most of us have grown up together since we were 11 and I’ve even known some people since infants’ school when we were 5, its unreal thinking now we are all 18 and we are being split up. I have learnt so much from the people I have met and I honestly have had the time of my life.  
Friday was such a good day; I had no lessons so I got to enjoy a day of doing nothing. Since most of us had been at that school since year 7, we all decided to go to school wearing bits of our old school uniform. I went to an all girls’ school and it’s only the sixth form which is mixed so it was funny seeing all the boys in skirts and tights. I wore my old jumper which I cut into a cardigan and my old tie which I tied into a bow.
I went to school with my sister in the morning and the first thing I had to do was put up my exhibition photo’s for my photography course which I finished a couple of weeks ago. It was really cool having my own little space and I am really happy with the way all my finals came out.
The rest of the day was spent listening to music, saying goodbyes and having a blast. We had a lunch with the teachers, watched our leavers video and then everyone went home to get ready for prom in the evening.
Prom was also amazing, probably one of the best nights of my life. Everyone was so happy and even the teacher were getting their groove on! I didn’t get many photos of the night because I was too busy getting down on the dance floor haha, but I had a wicked time.
I now have two exams left but in 19 days I will be free! (Yes I am counting down... no shame.)
I hope everyone is well and I’ll speak to you all soon!
Lots of Love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and well done!!! I've awarded and tagged you in the Mega Blogger award tag, all the info is on my blog :) x

    stylishwhispers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you so much for tagging me, I'll definitley do it soon :-) I really appreciate it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Aww you all look so happy! Well done on finishing sixth form and school and good luck with your final exams :D

    ReplyDelete