Wednesday, 27 June 2012

My Kind Of Love

Scarf - TieRack
Cuff Necklace, Shoes - Primark
Top, Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Zara

Hey guys! Yesterday I met up with my friend Katie and I thought I’d show you all what I wore. I love this skirt and it has featured in a couple of previous outfit posts but it’s so versatile I can’t stop myself grabbing it when I don’t know what to wear. I tied it in a knot just to make it a bit different and I decided to pair it with a plain white top and a scarf just to keep it casual. The bag I wore is one of my all time favourites! I got it from Zara about three or four years ago and I love it so much! I find the texture and the colour amazing but unfortunately it is starting to peel a little bit L If they still sold it I would definitely re-purchase it because it’s just amazing and it fits all of my junk inside.
Also I am now in Instagram so if you want to follow me there my username is @KudzaiKashora, you can also follow me on twitter at @NewKidTweets!
I hope you guys are all well!
Lots of Love
Xoxo

22 comments:

  1. Ooo, lovely outfit!I have the same scarf too :)

    For Us Humans

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Aw yay, it's such a nice little scarf! xo

      Delete
  2. LOVE the tied-up skirt, such a simple thing to do but it's really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool outfit! I really like the pop of colour the scarf gives and what you've done with the maxi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit, i like how it is simple but it is busy at the same time (if that makes sense)i especially love your necklace, yoou look really nicexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yea it does make sense :-) Thank youu! xo

      Delete
  5. I love tying maxi skirts in a knot like this, reminds me of being on a beach for some reason! I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I see what you mean, it adds a very 'I'm on holiday' feel ha! thankss xo

      Delete
  6. I love how this whole outfit is put together. The knot tied at the end of the maxi gives it a different twist, so does adding the scarf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the maxi skirt & your hair looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is lovely, i especially love the scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your smile made me smile! No joke!
    and beautiful skirt btw,

    sara xx

    www.meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit!

    Love the blog<3

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete