Monday, 4 June 2012

OOTD 04/06/2012

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan & Belt - H&M
Shoes - Jane Norman


Hey guys! Hope you are having a lovely Diamond Jubilee bank holiday! This is what I wore yesterday and as you can tell, the weather wasn’t that great. It actually started to rain when we were taking these photos but it seems as if today is going to be a lot better. I got this dress last year around Christmas time and I really liked slit on the sleeves. I paired it with these shoes which I got from Jane Norman years ago; I think I got them for my 15th Birthday so thank goodness my feet haven’t grown since! It’s quite a simple outfit but I thought I’d share it with you guys anyway J  
I don’t know if you can tell, but I’ve actually dyed my hair a little bit. I decided to go for the ombre look but I was too scared to go blonde at the ends so I went for a more subtle brown. I like the way its turned out but I might be a bit more daring and go lighter when I get my hair done later this month! Tell me what you guys think! J
Hope you all have a lovely week
Lots of Love
xoxo

24 comments:

  1. Those photos came out really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankss, the rain kinda added a funky effect!xoxo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your dress dear! Thanks you to stop by my blog!

    Much Love from ThePeppyMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You & no problem! Love your blog :-) xo

      Delete
  3. You look lovely here, so happy! I love the slits on the dress too, and your heels are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Outfit & your hair is lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress, I love the sleeves!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is beautiful, and i love the way your camera picked up on the rain, it gives the pictures such a cool effect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the rain in the pics and your look goes so well with it!!

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the sleeves on the dress and the rain really added a nice effect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress looks so good on u!


    - True

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking beautiful, following hun :) x

    ReplyDelete