Friday, 22 June 2012

StreetStyle : This Is The Good Life



Hey guys! So it's a Friday evening, I'm all comfy in my trackies and I though what better to do than to blog, yaay! I'm currently listening to One Republic 'Good Life' and this song is the my perfect life track at the moment as I have officially finished my exams and I now have 3 months off before I start University! Woohoo! Scary stuff though! I really hope the sun begins to come out because everything is better when the sun comes out. I've got lots of exciting things planned this summer and I have a feeling it's gonna be a good one so be expectant of loads of posts! Also, I'm going to Florida next month and I am sooo excited! I've never been to America but I know I'm gonna love it :-)
I thought I'd upload these photos which I took a couple of months ago when I went into London town with my friend Lauren. I love what the guy in the first image is wearing soo much and he was such a lovely guy! All the people we asked were so nice and it was lovely seeing how chatty people were even though they didn't know us! This is one of the reasons why I love living in London, everyone is so friendly! I'm planning on doing more of these type of posts if people like them because I feel they bring something a bit different to my blog!

Anyhoo, I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I love seeing street style posts, I hope you do some more! You'll love Florida, I'm going again this year in August and my family and I LOVE it there so much, we can't get enough haha. If you need any places to shop then let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I love looking at them aswell & I'll deffo do more! :-)
      Ah really? I cant wait!! Yea you'll have to give me some shopping recomendations! ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. omg wierddd! I literally just did a blog post on how I've finished my exams and am going to uni this september too! (by Gods grace I get the grades hah)
    I love your blog and sense of style :)


    www.MEUGH.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thats so wierd! Yea, hopefully we'll both get in to our first choices, just gotta keep praying :-) Good Luck! xo

      Delete
  3. Wow you found some really well dressed people! They all look awesome :)
    xxx

      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS BLOG ROCKS ! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE VISUALS ARE A MAJOR PLUS :)). I hope you can check out my blog: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. BE SURE TO CHECK MY SIDE LINKS. Hope to hear from you soon..and following the site.

    god bless,
    steven 0:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I will deffo check out your blog :-) xo

      Delete
  5. REALLY great shots! I have the same doc martens as the young man in the 4th photo :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! OOh I love the colour of them! xo

      Delete
  6. Love this street style! Wow, how does everyone manage to have such great jackets. I wish I had the courage to go up to people to compliment them on their style, let alone take photos!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love living in London too, they're so much diversity in style and fashion.
    You took some great shots, the second outfit is my favourite. I love the style of the blazer and the colour of the jumper

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree with you :-) Thanks & I love the second look aswell!Her blazer is just amazing! xo

      Delete