Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Climax

Top & Jeans - Primark
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - Zara

Hey guys! I wore this outfit on Sunday and I thought I'd share it with you because of how much I love the top. I got this top about a year ago from Primark (can you believe it!) and I really love the burnt orange colour and its dipped hem style which is quite on trend this spring/summer. I wore the top with these basic jeans which are also from Primark just to keep it looking casual but it's one of those pieces which I think you could easily dress up.
I hope everyone is having a lovely week and I really hope this rainy weather actually brightens up! As you might be able to see from the photo's, it actually started raining when we were taking these but hey ho what can you do!

Lots of Love
xoxo 

19 comments:

  1. I just love those jeans! And your loafs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like your blog! may be let's follow each other? if u want) I'll be very happy!)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog, nice outfit :)




    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of your shirt suits you so much! I can't believe it's from Primark! Looking lovely as usualll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you & I know right, well done Primark! xo

      Delete
  5. that shirt is such a lovely colour on you.. good old primark! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I do love a bit of Primark ha xo

      Delete
  6. Really love the top! Such a pretty color!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice outfit- your shirt is such a lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your style. So cute! I totally want to raid your wardrobe. Cute smile too! :D
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete