Sunday, 29 July 2012

London Olympics 2012: Men's Road Cycling


Shoes - New Look
Top - Topshop
Shorts - H&M
Hey guys! So yesterday I went to watch the Men's Road Cycling race with my family and it was so much fun! We decided to make a day of it so we took lots of food and had a little picnic. We 'camped out' for about 3 hours before the racers all came flooding into the park and down the road. 3 hours was a long time to wait there but the atmosphere was great and it was totally worth it!
I took a few photos throughout the day but one thing I didn't do was an OOTD (sorry!) but hopefully you get an idea of what I wore from the last photo.
As some of you might know, tomorrow I jet off to Orlando, Florida for a two week family holiday and I am really looking forward to it! My sister and I have been counting down since January when we booked it and I am planning on doing a heck of a lot of shopping and I can’t wait to show you all what I get!
I'm not going to be posting any blog posts whilst I'm away but I may be updating my Twitter and Instagram so if you fancy seeing what I'm getting up to, follow me over there! I am going to take lots of photos and OOTD's so be expectant for when I get back!! My flight leaves at 11:40am and we are stopping through Miami and staying there for 3 hours so we'll arrive in Orlando at 19:40pm American time/ 00:40am British time which means there's a loooonnnnggggg day of travelling ahead!
Instagram: @KudzaiKashora
I hope everyone is well and I'll see you all in two weeks!
Lots of Love
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. The first photo is amazing! Is this when you went to Richmond? OMG I'm off to Orlando on Thursday, might see you haha! Definately check out the Orlando Premium Outlet and Florida Mall is so good. Also, I am now craving a doughnut because the one pictured above looks amazing! Have an amazing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is when I was in Richmond! So jealous you are still out there, hope you're having a great time! Xo

      Delete
  2. Oooh looks like so much fun! Hope you have a lovely time in Orlando and can't wait to see the posts when you come back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! Thanks, loved Orlando! Xo

      Delete
  3. I really wanted to go to the Olympics :'( haha hope you had an amazing day! We followed, please check out our blog and maybe follow back? :) haha Hope you're having a good holiday!
    Keep blogging!
    xxx

    http://smithfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was amazing thanks! I will deffo check out your blog! :-) Thanks for following! xo

      Delete
  4. so jealous you got to see the cyclists ! hope you had a lovely day
    iliketowearsillyhats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your so lucky!! Hope you had a good time :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was amazing & thank you for the nomination Hollie!:-) xo

      Delete
  6. Wow that sounds cool, I just came across your blog thanks to Rhiannon and I love it! Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you!
    Flora x

    http://floflo-florab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you & thank you for following :-) Of course I'll follow you :-) xo

      Delete
  7. Hope you have an amazing holiday - it's cool that you got to watch an Olympic event!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete