Wednesday, 25 July 2012

OOTD: A Hot Summers Day

Top - Jane Norman
Skirt & Bag - H&M
Shoes - New Look

Hey guys! So today I went into town with my friend Lauren and I had a really lovely time. I thought I’d share with you what I wore! It is sooooooooo hot! It’s currently 29˚C and I have been sweating out like a pig (so attractive, I know!)
I wore this two tone, dipped hem top which mum got me from Jane Norman and I love wearing it in summer because the colours are so bright and it’s quite lightweight which is great for days like this. I wore my favourite H&M skirt and I think the two items together work quite well.
Yesterday I went to see the Olympic Torch relay and it was so fun, there were so many people and the atmosphere was great! It got me quite excited for the Olympics to start and I am definitely looking forward to the opening ceremony on Friday which is apparently going to be amazing!
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sun!

Lots of Love
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit for hot days <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you look beautiful <3 I love your top....

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this skirt but I never know how to wear it because it's navy. I love the way you've styled it with the block colour top, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it can be a tricky one to style! aw thank you!! xo

      Delete
  4. hey girl! you look absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely! i miss the warm weather, australias having winter atm
    been rather cold.

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete