Sunday, 22 July 2012

Pleats And Plaid

Shirt - H&M
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Primark
Shoes - New Look

Hey guy! So as you can tell, I’m really loving my plaid shirts these days and I just thought I’d show you how I styled this one in today’s’ outfit.
I wore this black pleated sleeveless dress and I just threw the shirt on top in case I got cold but as you will know if you live in London, today was really hot so for most of the day I actually didn’t wear the shirt. I love the mix of colours it has and I think it is one of those items you could wear with a pair of jeans and pumps without looking too dressed down. I also wore my trusty espadrilles which are great during summer.
Apparently this week we are supposed to have a heat wave and the sun is finally going to come out which is exciting after weeks of endless rain!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Lots of Love
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. what a pretty look! i love how you made the plaid shirt as an addition to this black outfit. xo

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt! Its a nice pop of colour to your maxi dress :)
    As always love your style!

    holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah love love love this outfit! I would have never thought to wear a shirt with this dress but I love it! Hoping the sun stays after this week though and we don't go back to stupid amounts of rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Ugh me too! Its so much better when the sun is out! xo

      Delete