Thursday, 19 July 2012

Uber Casual: 1 Shirt 3 Looks

Shirt, Jeans & Sunnies - H&M
Vest Top - Topshop
Bag - River Island
Dr. Martens
Hey guys, so today was one of those days where I really wanted to blog but I was in my trackies and my hair was scraped back so I looked unacceptable for a blog post. I then decided to get dressed into something a bit more decent but still very casual so I thought I might aswell do a post :-) I know I've shown you this shirt before but it is one of my favourite staple pieces so I do reach for it quite a lot. I thought I'd do a 1 shirt 3 looks feature just to show the different ways I like to wear it. I wore my H&M sunnies because today is a no makeup day & I didn't want to scar you all! I chose to wear my doc's as they are supper comfy and I thought they added some attitude to the outfit.

I hope everyone is having a good week
Lots of Love!
xoxo

26 comments:

  1. I kinda....love everything about this outfit! I love docs and plaid shirts, wish it was cool enough where i live to wear them right now xx
    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) you should totally try it! xo

      Delete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous! I love the last photo too! Shirts like these are definately staples. Jealous of your Doc's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole outfit is lovely
    am following
    followback?

    Tee x

    http://thevintagedesire.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you're so cute! I love the 1st way, especially on a hot day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those docs I wanted them in brown! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gurl :-) I love them, so comfy! xo

      Delete
  6. Love this! I have those docs in brown but those black ones look so great! I like how you've worn them, never thought to wear them like that!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) ah I love them so much, they have never failed me :-) co

      Delete
  7. Cool and casual yet very chic. I love the plaid shirt!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! them docs are so nice :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hun , I love ur style ! U got a new reader now !
    A month ago , Ive been in London , unfortunly I dont know people from there :(
    So Greets from Berlin , and I hope we can stay in touch !
    BronZingEyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much!! Ah wow, Berlin, I'd love to visit there some day :-) xoxo

      Delete
  10. great work! LA isn't all its made out to be :)

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ah, I'd still love to visit one day :-) xo

      Delete
  11. Such a comfy, casual outfit! I've never seen those Dr. Martens before, they're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great casual look - can't go wrong with a plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete