Thursday, 16 August 2012

Orlando Photo Diary 1 & A Little Update



My Sister’s Outfit
Top – Polo Ralph Lauren
Jeans – American Apparel
Shoes –Vans
Bag – Cath Kidston
My Outfit
Top & Disco Pants – American Apparel
Shoes – Vans

Hey Guys!
It feels like it’s been so long since I last blogged and I have so much to tell you all!
Firstly, I came back from Florida on Monday and I truly had such an amazing time! It was a lovely holiday and it couldn’t have been any better. I went to Orlando with my family and we passed through Miami. We stayed for 2 weeks at the ‘Hyatt Regency Grand Cyprus’ which is an amazingggg Hotel. Everyone was so nice, the food was great, the pool was breathtaking and we could see the Disney fireworks from our balcony! I would definitely recommend it!
As I said I would, I did A LOT of shopping so look out for some new pieces in upcoming Outfit of The Days J
We got the 4 day Disney passes so we did all the parks and met the characters etc. To be honest, our mum was more excited about meeting them all than me and my sister were! My Dad isn’t a fan of rides or Disney characters but he was a sport and let us drag him around... bless.
I took so many photos I’m not going to be able to put them in one post because it would be too long so I’ve decided to do 3 ‘Photo Diaries’ showing you some of the stuff we got up to starting with this one!
The photos in this post were taken in the first few days and I thought I’d introduce you all to my sister by featuring her in an OOTD haha! I really liked her outfit in this post, it reminds me of the way they dressed in the 90’s which I love!
Second thing I wanted to mention is that whilst I was on Holiday I hit 100 followers! YAY! I know to some this might not be a big deal but having only started my blog this year I’m just very grateful for reaching this small milestone :-D Thank you to each and every person who takes the time to read this blog and I hope it can continue to grow!
Final thing I wanted to share is that I got into my University of Choice! WOOHOOO!! As everyone knows, today was A-Level results day and I was sooooo nervous! I got 2 hours sleep last night and I just couldn’t stop thinking about it! Not gonna lie, when I found out I got in I did shed a tear or two but I was just so happy that all that hard work had paid off! I thank my almighty God Jesus Christ for giving me the strength and focus to revise and achieve what I have done and I’m just so thankful for all the support I’ve had from my friends, family and of course you guys! THANK YOU!

I hope everyone is doing well! If you got your results today, how did it go? Update me on life people! I feel so out of this blogging loop!
Lots of Love
xoxo



16 comments:

  1. Was so excited to read this! Beautiful photos and you and your sister are both gorgeous stylish ladies! So happy for you that you got into the university you wanted! Such a happy positive post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, you always put a smile on my face :-) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your sisters pants are cute. Are they thrifted ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster blog awards!

    http://electricdaisies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it , love everything . ahhh I'm actually in love with you haha. What camera do you use? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Iman :-) I use a Canon 1000D xo

      Delete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh i wanna have those lucky charm cereal :( i love what both you and your sister are wearing but aren't you hot? (only asking because the sun is beaammiingggg down on you guys!)

    ENTER MY CLOTHES GIVEAWAY, YOU GET TO PICK ANY TYPE OF CLOTHES FROM MAX C CLOTHING WEBSITE!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I fell in love with Lucky Charms!Thank you & we wern't too hot but only because we spent most of that day indoors :-) xo

      Delete
  7. looks like you had such an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :-) Of course I'll check out your blog!! xo

      Delete