Monday, 20 August 2012

Orlando Photo Diary 2



Hey guys!
So today I thought I’d upload the second part of my Holiday Photo Diary and just to let you know, these photos were not taken on the same day. As I said in my previous post, we bought the 4 day passes for Disney and went to all the parks. My favourite park was definitely Epcot! Loads of people I’ve spoken to really don’t like it but I loved it! I really enjoyed the simulator rides especially Soarin’!
Yesterday I took some photos for an OOTD post but it was one of those days where I looked awful in almost every shot so I decided not to upload a full post but if you want to know what I was wearing, I posted a photo on Instagram (@KudzaiKashora) so you can check it out over there if you fancy.
I hope everyone is well & hope you all have a good week! Good luck to all you GCSE people receiving your results this week!
Lots of Love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! With waffles, giraffes and Perry The Platypus, what's not to love though? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Perry the platypus eee I love him haha! I didn't enjoy Epcot that much when I went a few years back but I can't remember why haha. I loved universal studios though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Disney is always so fun :)

    ReplyDelete