Thursday, 30 August 2012

Orlando Photo Diary 3 & My Airport OOTD

Poncho & Jeans - Forever 21
Top - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
 
Hey guys!
 
So this is my last holiday post and I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing what I got up to whilst I was away :-) I had an amazing time away and I’ll definitely be going back to the States hopefully sometime soon! Florida is beautiful and I was so surprised at how welcoming and lovely the people were, pleasantly surprised of course!
The plane ride back was so long and our flight from Orlando to Miami got delayed due to bad weather in Miami, thankfully we made it there just in time to catch our flight home. Whenever I travel I always want to be comfortable and this outfit was perfect for me. I am in love with this poncho I picked up in Forever 21 and as we go into A/W I am definitely going to be reaching for it more and more. The Aztec pattern and tassel-esque trimming is what caught my eye and I think it is such a lovely item which can be worn with a variety of outfits.
I hope everyone is well!
Lots of Love
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. So jealous you got to go the the US!! Hope you had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Disney!

    Some of these photos brought back some really wonderful memories for me. The stunt show looks so similar to the one we saw in Disneyland Paris, this has really made me smile. Cannot wait to go back one day and hopefully to the Florida one.

    You look fab by the way, super comfy for travelling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing photo diaries like this! I'm so jealous that you got to see the Hannah Montana shed though. Converse are always a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is awesome. The photography is IMMENSE. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw looks like you had a great time there! the photos are really good, adore the quality of your camera :-) oh and your plane outfit seems to be pretty comfy and goodlooking - great choice hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you go to Hollywood Studios or whatever it's called? I wanted to go there this year but we didn't get a chance to! If you do go to Florida again then let me know (regarding a villa etc since we rent our one out!). I love that poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics ! i love your blog. C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the Orlando Posts!!! I am going in October and your post have made me soo much more excited to go!

    Any tips for my first trip there?

    I can't waittt!!!!!!!! :)

    theprophecyofloveliness.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete