Thursday, 6 September 2012

06/09/2012

Shirt - Thrifted
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Jacket - A store in Barcelona
Bag & Necklace - H&M
Sunnies - A store in Orlando

Hey guys!
Today I went into town with some friends and we went to a lovely cafe for lunch then did some shopping afterwards. I had really lovely afternoon and the great weather made the day all that much more enjoyable. I chose to wear this outfit because it was super comfy and if I'm going to be walking around most of the day, I like to be comfortable. I didn't actually wear the leather jacket because it was quite warm but I thought I'd show you how I would adapt the outfit for cooler days. 
As you might be able to tell, I've had a haircut... well actually, I cut my hair! I was really tired of the same style and I felt like a change so I grabbed a pair of scissors yesterday morning and just went for it. I kinda like how it's turned out and I was pleasantly surprised that short hair didn't make me look horrific *phew!*
 
I hope everyone is well and having a good week! 
Lots of Love
xoxo 

9 comments:

  1. I love the hair cut, perfect length for A/W! :)

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair and necklace!

    Dakota at thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to have a little change every once in a while:)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really cute, great outfit hun :).

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new hair, makes you look older I think and more sophisticated, oo err haha! I love that shirt so much and ooooooo those boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blouse and the bag, really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look, your hair so cute :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you looks so cute! love your boots :)

    ReplyDelete