Sunday, 16 December 2012

Holy Ground

Dress - Marks & Spencer 
Coat - BHS
Shoes - Jane Norman


Hey guys!
Today I went to Church and I thought I'd share with you all what I wore. This dress is one of my favourites and it's my Dad who actually spotted it when we were shopping sometime during summer! My Dad and I don't usually share the same taste when it comes to dresses but I was pleasantly surprised when he pointed this one out. It's quite a thick and structured skater dress which I love as this makes it more formal than a casual. I paired it with a textured coat I purchased about five years ago but never really wore and I think it works quite well with the dress. To keep the look simple and polished, I decided not to wear any jewellery.

On a different note, I have now officially finished my first term at University and I can't believe it's gone so fast! It's crazy but I'll talk more about 'my experience so far' when I do my University advice blog post sometime this week. I now get to stay home for a whole 4 weeks and I'm so happy because this means I get to spend lots of time with my family - anyone who knows me knows I'm a big family girl! I'm really looking forward to Christmas as I have mentioned several times already and I just feel like I'm in a really happy place in my life at the moment.

I hope everyone is well & hope you all have a good week!!
Lots of Love,

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit, the coat over the dress has a really vintage classic look to it. Very nice!

    Katie x

    http://katies-cup-of-tea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your first term! Love the dress and the colour! Looks great paired with the coat!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that coat, that's something I've been looking for! Lovely dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, the colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! Definitely missing the cold weather atm
    not liking the Australian xmas in summertime haha :(

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dress, you look great!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely beautiful !!

    Have a Fantastic Friday!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so cute and i loooove your hair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete