Friday, 21 December 2012

Mamma Knows Best

Jumper & Jacket - Topshop
Snood & Shoes - Primark 
Skirt - ASOS
Belt - Levis
Bag - A Gift

Hey guys! 
So far, today has been a supper lazy day; I've spend most of it singing badly, dancing to really bad music and watching 'Weddingtv' with my Mum and Sister . We were meant to be doing our family Christmas food shopping tonight but my Parents have decided that we're going to do it tomorrow instead so in theory, I could have spent the day in my tracksuit bottoms with my hair up and no makeup on...
My outfit today is quite casual as I wasn't planning on doing much but I thought I'd share it with you all anyway. I've had this jacket for a couple of years now and I got it in one of the Topshop Boxing day sales for around £20 (bargain!) Anyone who knows me well will tell you I live for the sales. Every year my Sister, Mother and I wake up ridiculously early on Boxing Day and hit the high street to find the best deals we can. I suppose its like our little tradition! I love the buzz you get when you get a really good purchase for a bargain price! 
I can't get enough of this skirt! It's so versatile I can wear it with almost anything and its so easy to dress up or dress down. My snood is the one I showed a couple of posts ago and I must say, Primark have done well! It keeps me warm and its the perfect length!

This coming weekend should be quite Christmassy & I will try to blog as much of it as I can :-) I can't believe how fast Christmas is creeping up on us but I hope everyone is well and enjoying the holidays! 

Lots of Love, 

25 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love your hair :)

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look :) I've also some outfits in waiting! Do a ride on my blog please!
    thx^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the vintage bag and shoes adds a twist to the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo excited for the Christmas sales! I love finding bargains too! I love your little bag, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vintage bag and those shoes, I love! You have a lovely blog.
    From your name, I'm guessing you are Zimbabwean? So am I haha:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That vintage bag is so cool, love the colours!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit <3
    http:danikaitow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are amazing! Love that Aztec bag :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your denim jacket. It looks so much better on than when I saw it on the hanger in Topshop x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te queda muy bien ese conjunto.
    Te deseo unas fiestas con alegría,
    buen fin de semana,
    ¡Feliz Navidad!
    un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. been on a hunt for a denim jacket like that for ages! hopefully there'll be one in the topshop sale this year! lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww thank you so much! you look amazing, lovely outfit. <3 xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit, love the scarf and your bag <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so in love with your scarf! <3 The colour is divine!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning!

    Hope your xmas was amazing!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit :) xx

    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the outfit in this post is so cute. i would have never thought of it. im a new folllwer so I can wait to see more posts.
    alizarayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. your too great and have a great sense of style!

    Carol x

    Fashion Bells

    ReplyDelete