Saturday, 29 December 2012

Organized Nerd Singing?

My Outfit:
Top & Bag - H&M
Overthrow - Thrifted 
Faux Fur Collar - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Forever 21
Belt - Levis
Shoes & Socks - Topshop

Annie's Outfit:
Top & Shoes - Topshop
Jumper - New Look
Jacket - My closet ( from Topshop)
Disco Pants - American Apparel 
Earrings - River Island (Gift)

Hey Guys!
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas, is it just me or has everyday this week felt like Saturday? 
I've had a really lovely week spending time with my family, eating loads and watching a ridiculous amount of movies everyday. 
Yesterday my sister and I went to the Cinema to watch Pitch Perfect which by the way is amazinggg!! I loved it so much and I thought the comedy in it was brilliant - it actually made me laugh out loud. I would definitely recommend it :-) Anyway, I thought I'd show you not only what I wore, but what my sister wore as well :-) We both went for quite casual looks as we like to be comfortable when we go to the cinema and as I've said before, I always choose comfort over style!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the sales ;-) 
Lots of Love 

16 comments:

  1. You guys look so identical, it's the smile! Haha, love both your outfits! Such fashionable sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your shoes!xx

    www.rebekahsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and sock combo. Also that faux fur collar looks amazing with the shirt! Annie looks amazing, you stylish girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! Love the outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !

    Really well done with all these outfits I LOVE THEM ;)

    Just what I needed to start the year :)

    Love and Best Wishes,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these outfits - gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your jacket is cool! I'd want one like this too for all the casual times!

    xx Claude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your vibe is great, girl.

    http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your overthrow with the fur!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shirt and fur combo!
    Your sister's outfit is so cool x

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. i love the first outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete