Monday, 21 January 2013

1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!



Hey Guys! 
So last week on the 16th was my 1 Year Blogging Anniversary :-) eeek! I can't believe its been a year already! I still remember the day I decided to take the plunge and start blogging. At first nobody in my 'real life' knew about it and I'm not gonna lie, I felt like a Hannah Montana wannabe trying to lead a double life... 
I was re-reading my fist ever post and although I cringed (A LOT) whilst reading it, I realised how far I've come this year not just in terms of my blog but just generally in my life. 
In my first couple of posts I spoke a bit about loving yourself for who you are and my second ever post was about 'Embracing your Imperfections' and think that as clich√© as it sounds, blogging has helped me appreciate myself more for who I am. I have found something which I reallllyyyy enjoy doing and through it I have got to know some lovely people.
It's funny looking back at old posts but it also brings back lots of good memories. I loved looked through my Orlando Photo Diaries again because that was one amazing holiday; it seems like ages ago since I wrote my 'I've Had The Time Of My Life' post where I spoke about leaving school. I read through all the comments of all my posts again and I was overwhelmed by how nice and supportive you guys have been!

In this post, I've decided to do the generic thing which people seem to do on blog anniversaries and I have just put together some of the looks I've posted on here within my first year of blogging. 

Thank you all for every single comment & for following my blog, it really does mean a lot to me! Its so weird that so much has happened and changed in such a short period of time but I'm so glad I was able to share it all with you guys and I hope I'll be having plenty more Blog Anniversaries in the future! 

P.S. Sorry this post is a bit delayed, I've had exams to revise for but I've got my last one on Friday so expect a lot more after that!

Hope everyone has an amazing week!
Lots of Love,

17 comments:

  1. I agree, I've only been blogging for a few months and I've gained so much confidence. I used to be so insecure about how I looked and having a blog/reading other blogs has given me so much more confidence to wear whatever I like. It's surprising how far you can come from running a little blog.
    PS - Love that maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on reaching 1 year of blogging! I felt the exactly same way when I read back on some of my old blog posts! Good luck with exam on friday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday!
    Love your past looks :)

    Check out my blog?
    www.thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday, you gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your blog!
    I agree about blogging making you appreciate yourself more, I have become so much more confident with even my clothing choices which sounds ridiculous but it's something I wouldn't have done before.

    Abbey
    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear! I love your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy first anniversary to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary to your blog!!
    it's very cute, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your blog! I've enjoyed reading it :) xx

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you have had some amazing outfits this year! Happy blog anniversary!!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 1 yr to your blog :)
    Amazing outfits throughout 2012 lets hope now that you're done with exams we can see more lovely outfits to come for 2013 :D

    ox www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations! great work, it's it rewarding when we are able to turn round and appreciate the ward work! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete