Friday, 4 January 2013

Hola 2013

Top, Shoes & Socks - Topshop
Jeans - Forever 21 
Coat - ASOS
Bag - Zara

Hey Guys! 
Happy belated New Year!!! I hope everyone had an amazing new years and a great start to 2013! I actually cannot believe it's not longer 2012, time has gone by so fast and it's strange to think it's nearly a year since I started blogging, crazyyy! Last year was such a big year for me, there were a few lows but there were way more highs and it was truly amazing but I have faith that 2013 is going to be even better! 
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." - Proverbs 3:5-6 


Yesterday I went on a bit of a shopping trip for some retail therapy with my sister I picked up quite a few exciting items which I'm sure you'll see soon in upcoming outfits! 
I wore this coat which is actually a new purchase itself and I got it from good old ASOS. I know loads of people are really over the whole camo/army trend but I'm still quite into it even though every girl and her mother owns a jacket/coat similar to this. I chose this particular coat because I liked the details of it such as the drawstring waist and long lapels. I kept the rest of the outfit simple and just wore some jeans and the Topshop shoes I showed you in my last post which I cannot stop wearing! I am soo in love with them and I think the fact that I got them for only £7 makes wearing them that much sweeter! 

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope you are all well & I hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Lots of Love

13 comments:

  1. Love your jacket!xx

    www.rebekahsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a laid-back, but stylish look. The jacket is too cool! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of that jacket, cute!

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee this! I really like how you've worn this jacket too, haven't over-done it like most people with camo jackets!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the camo jacket !

    www.doubleeentertainment.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket! You look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, love this outfit, simple yet so chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jacket it is so cute! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES to the styling of this look and YES to your blog name. So clever!! love your blog, newest follower- jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete