Sunday, 6 January 2013

One Skirt, Two Looks

Outfit One.
Top & Blazer - Wallis
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Primark 
Shoes - Jane Norman
_________________________________
Outfit Two.
Top & Bag - Primark 
Skirt & Shoes - Topshop
Earrings - River Island


Hey Guys!
So today is Sunday and Sunday is Church day. Often on a Sunday I'll go to Church in the morning then into town for a bit of shopping or a coffee afterwards with my sister. I usually get changed before heading into town because I like to dress more casual and not look as dressed up as I do for Church. I thought I'd show you how today I styled two different looks featuring the same skirt. They are both quite simple but one is clearly more casual and the other much smarter. 
So outfit one is what I wore to Church and as we left the house my sister said I looked like I was off to work at a bank in Central London ha! I went for a monochrome colour scheme as I feel you can never go wrong with black and white. 
I wore outfit two when we went into town and I felt that wearing the trainers and the plain tee instantly dressed down the midi skirt. I wore a denim jacket over this outfit as it was quite nippy outside and I feel this toned down the look even further. 
I'm sorry for the rubbish lighting in these photos, it was quite a gloomy day and we just had to work with what we had.

Oh yea, I've got long hair again!

I hope everyone is well & hope you all have a good week!!
Lots of Love

12 comments:

  1. love these jersey skirts, they go with everythinggg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really especially fond of the way you styled it for church :) so much fun to go to church all dressed up!
    loving your nailvarnish as well!
    God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same skirt and yesterday I found myself styling it. I came up with 4 different outfits, all which I cannot wait to wear out!
    One of them was even similar to your second one. You look great in both outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this midi skirt, I need one so bad! I love how you've styled the second one with trainers and your hair looks so lovely long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both looks! The second look seem so 'you' though...haha :)

    Happy Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these outfits, you can't beat midi skirts :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both looks, particularly the second. I'm a sucker for skirts & trainers! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude your nails are awesome, great styling btw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning, love the 2 look. Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hair looks ace! I'm loving both looks but the second <3
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style, loving these outfits :)
    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete