Thursday, 21 February 2013

2 4 1 :: OOTD featuring Valentina

Hey Guys!
Yesterday I went to town with one of my Uni friends and we did a bit of cheeky shopping. Valentina is on my Marketing course and she is also quite into her fashion so I thought what better than to do a double outfit of the day post with her for you guys! She is actually thinking of starting her own blog so when she does I'll let you know so you can follow it if you like her style. 
Valentina is off to London Fashion Weekend this weekend so the aim of the shopping trip was primarily to find her an outfit for Sunday. If you want to see what she gets up to/ what she wears you can follow her on Instagram @valentinabe :-)

|| Valentina's OOTD ||

Top - Gap
Plaid Shirt - River Island
Jeans - American Eagle 
Boots - Steve Madden
Bag - New Look


|| My OOTD ||
Faux Fur Collar - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - H&M
Skirt - ASOS
Shirt & Bag - Primark
Jumper - My Dads 
Shoes - Converse

Just to put it out there, I rarely dress up at uni. I am usually spotted wearing black jeans, a random top, my denim jacket and some vans. (Yes I am a culprit of the double denim no-no but I couldn't care less.) I always say this but I AM going to try to make more of an effort to dress up a bit more (she says sitting in a plain jersey bodycon skirt and stripy top). The only thing is,  making an effort is too much effort... go figure ehy. 

On another note, I'm thinking of doing a 'uni room/closet tour' blogpost but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in that so I'd appreciate it if you left a comment letting me know if you would like to see that :-) 

|| For day to day updates, rants, photos and general 'lol timezz' follow me on Twitter @NewKidTweets and Instagram @Kudzai_k ||

I hope everyone is well and having a good week!

Lots of Love,






14 comments:

  1. Love your outfits!
    It would be cool to see how you live at uni too ;)

    Check out my blog?
    Thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh girly I love that bow in your hair! Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look awesome <3 sweet and lovely I have to say ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you look stunning! I love your hair like that! Valentina looks gorgeous too and I hope she does start a blog. I'd love to see a uni room tour :)

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your hair like this! You both look so lovely!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A closet tour would be awesome! And you and your friends' outfits are so cool, I love how you both styled everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both looks, you girls look great! I also love the faux fur collar and skirt.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this looks and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look so gorgeous, love the bag and boots

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfits! :)

    xxx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey girl I really like ur blog... and nice outfit... I just follow u.. hope u follow back
    xoxo
    http://passionforashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so beautiful! I love this look, especially the faux fur collar!
    Your blog is really great, and I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete