Tuesday, 26 March 2013

26/03/2013

Hi Guys,

I know I sound like a broken record every time I talk about why I haven’t been blogging so I’m not going to do that in this post!

I am finally back home from Uni for the Easter break so I thought I’d come on here to let you all know I’m still alive. I know lots of you want me to do a video about my University experience so far but I thought it would make sense for me to do that once I’ve finished my first year so don’t worry that will be on its way!

As I write this I’m in a bit of a rush because I have to go back to my old sixth form/school for a prize giving ceremony and I just know I’m going to fall asleep! These things are always so long and I always regret going but hopefully it will be good to see people I haven’t seen in a while. I’m meant to be there in 25 minutes so I should be getting ready but I have no idea what to wear and I just seem have no sense of urgency. Hey ho.

Today I went out for brunch with my friend Lauren and it was so nice to see her after 3 months of being apart! We then met up with our other friends Maya and Natalie and had a good old catch up.
I thought I’d show you all what I wore and I thought it would be nice if my sister also made an appearance in this post!

Yesterday, I was up all night making a batch of denim shorts which I'm going to sell and the pair I'm wearing in this post are one of the ones I made. If you would like me to make you a personalised pair, then please do email me at newkidblogs@hotmail.co.uk as I am taking orders :-)


Top, Shirt and cuffs - H&M
Shorts - DIY
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Primark


Top - Topshop
Jeans and Jacket - American Apparel 
Shoes - Dr Martens


Hope everyone is well!!
Lots of Love,

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your shoes. You look amazing and clearly style runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw glad your back, missed your posts! Both your outfits are lovelt! Good luck staying awake at the awards ceremony x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the two looks :) You look so pretty!
    xx,
    Rute

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love that shirt sugar! xx

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your sister's style - amazing! The photos are great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is amazing!!!
    wanna follow each other??

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omggg i have been searching for a flannel shirt and that H&M one is perfect but sadly no H&M in Australia. :(
    Loving the photos

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These jeans are perfect!

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete