Saturday, 30 March 2013

You Ess of Ahy.

Hey Guys,

Quick ootd! Today I went out for Lunch and a bit of thrifting with my sister. If you follow me on Instagram then your timeline was probably spammed with all the things we found haha (sorry not sorry). 
I got this top from Walmart last year when we went to Orlando and I love it to bits. It's just so comfy and easy to throw on when I don't know what to wear and the fact it says USA on it makes it that little bit more perfect... ( anyone who knows me knows I love America and all things American). 
I hope everyone is having an amazing Easter weekend and if you're in the UK hope you are enjoying the lovely weather... yes I am being sarcastic. 

Top - Walmart
Jumper & Jeans - H&M
Jacket - Rokit (Covent Garden)
Shoes - Vans


Lots of Love,

8 comments:

  1. You look awesome - I love that shirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically laidback look, I love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good, love the USA top with the the denim jacket! Your thrifted pieces are amazing, give me that jacket please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top and the way you paired it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely top & the vans x..

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that jacket! just stumbled upon your blog and it's brilliant!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. USA baby! Hahaa!
    I've been wanting to go to America for ages now, I hope I get a chance to go. Love this outfit, it's definitely something I would wear x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete