Thursday, 18 July 2013

- Expanding Territories -

T O P - Made by a family friend
S K I R T - New Look
B E L T - H&M 
S H O E S - Dr. Martens
 N E C K L A C E' S-  (Owl): Gift// (Chain): DIY
R I N G S - H&M

Hey Guys!
So I wasn't planning on doing a post today but I thought why not! 
I absolutely love this T-Shirt! It's so easy to style and it's so versatile for summer and winter. I'm not wearing much colour today, I accidentally just found myself wearing head to toe monochrome but I love that crisp colour pallet so I'm not complaining. I think gold accessories go perfectly with monochrome colours and stacked up on the gold in this outfit!
I've got a relatively busy weekend ahead, lots of plans one of which includes attending a wedding on Saturday :) Cannot wait! I love love love going to weddings and all the festivities which surround them! African weddings in particular are a urmmm 'experience' haha! They are so much fun; the one I'm going to is an African wedding and I will definitely be vlogging it all! 

I hope everyone is well and getting ready for the weekend!! 
Lots of Love,

21 comments:

  1. I love this t shirt too! The belt is gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tshirt a lot! Great outfit! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog! i love your style, the t shirt is so coool!

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your blog , even the name(new kid on the blog -very witty , love it haha)! Now following xxx

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, gorge shoes!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog, thank you so much for commenting on mine and, therefore, leading me to you!
    You're right, monochrome palettes are so classy and timeless. Love your outfit and the skirt is so cute!
    Im a new follower :) Hope to see you around my blog again soon!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, so girly yet has a sorta grungy feel to it. I also really love your braids... I'm in need of a new hairstyle ASAP.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your top - I always end up wearing a monochrome themed outfit haha, have fun at the wedding! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that tee and you look great. Love your photos

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these photos - so fun! That t-shirt is so cool too!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk
    www.gavinadhillonphotography.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cool outfit!
    I like the combination white & black! Cool T-shirt!

    xo

    Ester
    http://staers-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit!
    Follow my new blog if you can: leilaimanbkl.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your tshirt and shoes! looking gorgeous <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. African weddings ftw haha. Glad to see you blogging again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! Love the t-shirt :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shirt and skirt paring! Plus your boots are perfect. You look great!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous outfit! I love those DMs!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit! So original! <3

    ReplyDelete