Sunday, 14 July 2013

The Summer Sun Is Slow To Fall

T O P - Backstage
J E A N S - Levi's
S H O E S - New Look
S U N G L A S S E S - H&M
B A G - Primark

Hey Guys! 
So as you can probably tell, I've been loving wearing bright neon colours recently and this top is a particular favourite! It's actually my Mums which she purchased from a boutique in Hampton Court and I thought I would steal it for the day. The designer 'backstage' do plenty of really simple, minimal basics in gorgeous bright colours and I think these are timeless items which are perfect for summer year after year no matter what trends are around. It's really flowy and perfect for a day like today when it was boiling hot! I honestly think there was a point where I was sizzling like chicken on a BBQ stand. Blimey! I'm so glad we are finally getting a bit of sun though, it's about time! 
I do realise I use this bag a lot haha, but its so roomy and easy to grab as I know it's going to go with whatever I am wearing. 
I filmed a vlog last week with my sister when we went shopping, it's nothing amazing but I thought some people might like to watch it. I tried to upload it on Friday but the blogger video thing didn't seem to work so I think I'm going to have to upload it to youtube then post it on here. If anyone knows any easier ways of getting videos up onto here then please let me know because I'm planning on doing many more :) 

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the sun!
Lots of Love,

13 comments:

  1. you look lovely, gorge outfit combo
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so nice in neon!x

    Rebekah ♥
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog! You have AMAZING style, I love your looks these shoes are beautiful.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum has good taste! I love your top, neons are fab for summer, I'm not brave enough to wear them though. Also since I, new to your blog, I must say I love your blog title!

    http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trawling through old posts & I really like your style!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you're loving neons, beb. You look smoking hot in them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing neon blouse, so pretty

    if you want to win a FOSSIL SUNGLASSES go to
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely shoes!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/yellow-obsesion.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the way you styled this shirt amazing!
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. really love the color! And you look great dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do love that green with the white. Gorgeous.

    xoxo
    IVY
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete