Sunday, 25 August 2013

- Hobo -


Throw-over shawl - Forever 21
Dress - Topshop
Bag - Zara

Hey Guys!!
First off, I'd like to apologise for the horrible lighting in this post, the sun kept creeping in and out when we were trying to take the photos so they're not the best of quality but I hope they're still okay! 

I got this shawl thing last year when we went to America and I've only ever really worn it twice or so but I love it! It's so comfortable and perfect for a slouchy/hobo look. I love the detailing at the bottom of it and I think its the perfect thing to throw on when you don't know what to wear. 
I know recently I've been wearing this bag ALLLLL the time but I can't help it! Whenever I'm in love with an accessory, I can't help but wear it whenever I get the chance! I just love the colour, the bucket style, the length, everything about it. It's a perfect size for a good day bag. 

I hope everyone's had a good week/weekend and hope you all have a great bank holiday!!


Lots of Love,




11 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic outfit! Love the shawl, I'm a sucker for anything boho haha.

    Helen at "Hels Yeah" xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adore the shawl super cute x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shawl! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love that bag ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Love your hair as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking gorgeous boo, love the whole outfit and your hair is bomb. Also really adore the dress you made yourself by hand. I'm thinking of launching into sewing my own stuff as well, only thing stopping me is that I don't know how to use the sewing machine...
    Love your blog.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveee this look, you look so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing! love this look xx

    ReplyDelete