Sunday, 18 August 2013

- So... I Made a Dress -

D R E SS - DIY
J U M P E R - H&M
L E A T H E R  G I L E T - H&M
B A G - Zara

Hey Guys,
Sorry I've not blogged much the past week, I've just got a new job so I've been busy with inductions, training days & other things! Hope everyone's had a good week though!
As those of you who follow my Instagram may know, I recently made a dress and I thought I'd wear it today :) I was browsing on ASOS a while ago and I fell in love with a dress by TheWhitePepper which I was so tempted to buy except it was £50 and I couldn't justify spending that much money on a dress so I decided to make my own. Although it's not perfect, I'm pretty happy with the way the dress turned out! It took me a few days to make since I was doing it all by hand but I think I'm soon going to invest in a sowing machine so I can make more pieces. 
On another note, has anyone else been watching this season's  90210?! I was behind on two episodes so I had a little catch up night last Friday and I nearly died. I won't ruin it for anyone who's planning on watching it but ohmygoodness I haven't been this hooked on a show for a long time! It's soo good at the moment!
I hope everyone is well and having a good summer! 

Lots of Love,



16 comments:

  1. I saw the whitepepper dress too but thought it was stupidly overpriced for what it was! Good on you for D.I.Y-ing it! It looks perfect :D

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the dress looks amazing! Well done :) You should deffo make more! I couldn't be bothered to wait for the new 90210 episodes so I watched the whole season online, haha. It's sooo good, but I'm so sad it's over </3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I saw your pictures on instagram and I died! it looks soo nice! TEACH ME! aha
    As for 90210 AH. AH just AH it's crazy what's going on. I can't wait for tomorrow.

    imemmymah | fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing,I wish I could make my own clothes but I can't sew to save my life!x
    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great DIY! I wouldn't have even guessed it. I just got a similar dress and faux leather vest actually, haha. Great look!

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looove the dress, and all by hand? So good! Is 90210 really that good? I've heard good reviews but I've never watched it. Maybe I should start. Good luck at the new job x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you made that dress. I love it, it's so nice!!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible! Gorgeous dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great dress! Well done! Loving this!

    Temi xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've definitely been thinking about making my own dress in this type of style!

    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.co.uk
    Abbey

    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god I can't believe you made this!! It's so friggin nice!!!

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with that dress and those boots are HOT.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratzzz on the job wish you all the best and girllll you are talented i could easily believe you bought the dress in a store x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! :)
    youngbutambitious.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete