Friday, 9 August 2013

- Telephone -

T O P - Topshop
S K I R T - New Look
J A C K E T - Rokit
B A G - Zara
S H O E S - Converse 
R I N G S - H&M and My Mum's

Hey Guys,
So I came back from Summer Camp last Friday and this past week has been crazy busy!! 
I managed to get a job for the rest of my summer holiday which I'm really excited about! I'll finally be getting some money in which obviously means more shopping! wooopppp! 
Today I had to go to my new work place to sign my contracts then after that I met my sister for some Lunch & light celebratory shopping :) 
I'm working on a smock dress which I've been making from scratch; hopefully I'll finish that soon & I'll definitely show you guys once it's done! It's taking extra long because I've been doing it all by hand but I think I'm going to invest in a sewing machine soon because I have so many ideas in my head of clothes I want to make and I think the investment would be worth while! :)

... and oh yea, the braids are gone!

Hope everyone is well!
Lots of Love, 

14 comments:

  1. I'm loving the hair Kudzai :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this - your bag is beauts xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair gurrlll!

    authenticduplicate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely, simple outfit - so effective! Love the bucket bag and denim jacket :)

    Helen at "Hels Yeah" xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag! oh and your hair is so pretty
    #Newefollower

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely effortless outfit. Can't wait to see your smock dress!

    Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new haiiiiir! It suits you so much and congratulations on the new job! Good luck darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look. Background compliments the outfit wonderfully!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an amazing look and also look super comfy!! love the nail polish color!! pretty:)
    mind to follow each other?♡

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so rad! Your hair is perfect, loving the denim jacket too. xx

    ReplyDelete