Sunday, 1 September 2013

- Stuck In a Rut -

Top - ASOS
Jeans - Levis'
Blazer - Wallis
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Jane Norman

Hey Guys,
So today was one of those days when I had no idea what to wear and everything in my wardrobe was annoying me. I keep having these type of days recently and I think its because I've not been shopping in a long time so I feel as if I've outworn all of my clothes. Also I feel like my style has changed recently and as a result, I don't like 80% of my clothes... Surely I can't be the only one who feels like this occasionally?! I'm planning on going shopping with my sister this coming week so I'll make sure to buy more things which reflect the visions I have in my head if that makes any sense whatsoever! 
One of my clothing items which is still in the 20% of pieces I still like has got to be these white jeans! I'm still in love with them and they were definitely a good buy! They have been the perfect summer jeans for me this year and I'm sure I'll keep wearing them throughout autumn and winter! Speaking of, I cannot wait for autumn! I'm so glad that we've had some sun this summer and I will treasure it whilst it lasts because I'm sure soon enough everyone will be begging for it to come back but having said that, I am really looking forward to layering up and bringing out the jumpers, boots, leather jacket, tartan prints and parka coats!!
I can't believe it's already September!! This year is literally flying by!! This time last year I was buzzing to go to Uni as a fresher and this year round I'm buzzing to go back and be a second year! I literally cannot wait and I hope the next 25 days (and counting) will fly past! I know I said that I was going to make a Uni video agesssss ago and I never got round to doing it but I promise to make one within the next couple of weeks so if you have any questions you would like me to answer then let me know and I will do so! :)

Hope everyone is well and hope you all have a good week!
Lots of Love,

8 comments:

  1. I understand where you're coming from. For me, when I don't know what to wear, it's because I need to be more creative (step out of my box) with the clothes I already have.

    I love this look! It's so chic and sophisticated. It's a look I'll definitely wear!! I also like the color-blocking effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous! I love your bag so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit. The hind of white in your blazer really brings it together with the white jeans

    Hamdi
    xo
    http://passionstyleee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not usually a fan of white jeans but I love those ones on you! Nice outfit too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the white jeans people dont wear em enough lol x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah im always so scared to wear white jeans Ive literally never dared but your look lovely I may face my fear soonish aha had no Idea you were in Uni i though you were in college aha Would love to see a Uni vid and my question would be what course you do and your general uni expierience as im a tad nosy aha and girlll your definately not alone in the you hate all your clothes situation I have a bigger sister though so its like I have to wardrobes so it helps abit because im forever wearing her clothes!aha great post chicka lovely out xo


    Enter My Asos Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little afraid to wear white jeans :S But you girl did it wonderfully!I like the whole outfit ;) You make me wanna try to actually wear them ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice content here, sounds very legit and useful haha.
    basket ball online games

    ReplyDelete