Monday, 9 September 2013

- Vivid -

Top - H&M
Cardigan - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Bag - Zara
Shoes - H&M

Hey Guys,
So, as I'm sure you can tell from my previous posts, this summer I've been loving my neons! I love wearing a muted outfit with a pop of colour and I think my love of neons will carry me through Autumn and Winter also. 
I got this Cardigan last Winter and I absolutely love the speckle detail! It's one of my all time favs and it's so warm and cosy. Good job primark! My boots are from H&M and for a long time I've been looking for a nice daytime boot and I was so happy when I spotted these in my local store :) 
This week I'm working Monday-Friday but I've only got 2 weeks left then I get ready to go back to uni! eekkk!! I'm actually sooooo excited to go back, I hope the next few weeks go by fast!
Those of you who follow me on Instagram and Twitter may be familiar with my little sister Annie. She's my little photographer and she takes most of my outfit posts for my blog! She recently decided to start her own blog and we would love it if you could check it out and let her know what you think over at vividlondon.blogspot.com :)

Hope everyone has a good week!!!
Lots of love,




12 comments:

  1. Love your hair, you look beautiful! Pop of neon looks lovelyyy. Checking out your sisters blog now and you two are such stylish sisters.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. molto bello il cardigan (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post dedicato
    a un outfit, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/09/4-passi-in-centro-con-le-mie-esparock.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neon looks amazing! And so does the hair ;)

    imemnynah | fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes. Boots are so awesome for winter, and I love combining them with frilly socks too. Too cute! The neon top looks amazing too :) x

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top! you look awesome!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just brought autumn to my life x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the jumper, go brown a lil colour never hurts x :D

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the socks peek through and the top gives a pop of colour to the outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Totally love the photos :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing outfit, I love everything about it, especially the top, what an amazing color! Also you have a lovely smile!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete