Tuesday, 8 October 2013

- Familiar Faces -


MY OUTFIT:
Dress - New Look
Jumper - H&M
Boots - Boohoo
Bag - Zara

VALENTINA'S OUTFIT:
Top - Benetton
Skirt - Charlotte Russe
Bag - Steve Madden 
Scarf - Zara
Shoes - Michael Kors

Hey Guys! So I'm back at Uni and I have been for nearly two weeks now :) It's been so nice to be back and see some old familiar faces, one of which being my friend Valentina whom is in this post with me and you might recognise her from a previous post she featured in! Her style is amazing and like I mentioned last time, she is looking to start blogging! She's promised me that by the end of this year she'll be on the blogging scene so look out for that! 
In my last post I said I was going to dye my hair all one colour and I asked for some advice on whether I should go all black or dark brown, everyone said dark brown so I was set on going lighter. The dye I used was called 'chestnut brown' but as you can see, my hair is clearly NOT 'chestnut brown' ha! I don't think the colour was strong enough and I was a bit disapointed but the next time I'm at home and I get my hair done I'll definitely go a little bit lighter! 
I think loads of you guys have gone of to Uni for the first time in the past couple of weeks so I'd love to know how you're finding it all! Last year I didn't blog much whilst being here in Lancaster but I said to myself this was gonna change this year. Now that I've started lectures and I have a routine again, I am going to try and blog on a regular bases :) 
I've got loads of exciting things coming up, I'm off to see Bastille at the end of this month then Imagine Dragons Next month THEN its my 20th Birthday in December! Time is going so fast but as cheesy as it sounds, I'm 'loving life' haha! 

Hope you are all well and also 'loving life'!! 
Lots of Love,

Kudzai xoxo

26 comments:

  1. Ah love the print on your dress and your friends outfit is gorgeous too.
    Good luck with the new year at uni!

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jumper and your eyebrows(weird compliment haaha)! I literally need your friends scarf I see it in Zara all the time but I'm not prepared to pay 18 pounds for a scarf hahaha!

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look gorgeous! I love your boots and her scarf xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww both of you look amazing! Great outfits! :) :)

    www.fashionxkryptonite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely oufits. Adore that scarf x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw you both look gorgeous!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your make-up looks flawless, lovely outfit hun x

    thatrebelwithacause.blogspot.com<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. go you with the outfit choice gurl!!!! lovin it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both ankle boots!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a cute smile :), also I am loving you and your friend's ankle boots

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is everything!


    XO • KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with your style its amazing! Love that skirt! Following you now!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both your outfits :) Your bag is lovely and so is her tartan scarf!
    xx Ursula from Curves and crosses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit hun; looks so cute. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog!!
    Let me know if you wanna follow each other hun.
    Afeeyahxx

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/monochrome-autumnwinterlookbook-falloutift.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your smile.you guys have nice out fits.
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such stylish girls. You are gorgeous, first of all. I love the jumper on you and Valentina's shoes :)

    xoxo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tartan scarf is really nice !! Great blog

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You both look ready for the colder months ahead. Loving your boots.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You ladies look good. Loving ur winter inspired outfits.
    Xxx
    Misstatybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete